This week I’m lovin’ and keepin’:
– Dallas- I leave tomorrow to 2nd shoot my first wedding with Sara. and i CANT WAIT. I literally have my bags packed and I’m counting down the hours.
– Anne Taylor- for providing such classy black dresses so I can look like a cute photographer girl.
– Cool hot glue guns- I haven’t burned my finger once while crafting! and it was a steal at $2.99. I can happily craft with hot glue for days not and not feel that horrible hot glue buuuurn.
– Timelines- We have our timeline finalized for the wedding. It’s fabulous and I heart everyone for making it so darn easy.
– Hair Treatment- i SWEAR there is crack in my overnight hair treatment, after just one little dollop a few nights for a week my hair is stronger and healthier and way prettier. We LOVE good hair days around here.
Hop on over to The Girl in the Red Shoes to see what she’s lovin’ and keepin’ this week!
* I know Shaun and Michelle are avid readers of my blog. . . i found this picture of them tucked away. look how in love they look. its beyond cute!