Last night my friend Heather came over for a little baking night. . . we wanted to try something new, easy, and delicious. And i think we found the perfect recipe. These little puppies are SO EASY, take just a few ingredients, and taste like biting into a delicious campfire smore. And they’re adorable to boot.
Here’s what you’ll need- 2 cups freshly ground graham cracker crumbs (dont buy the premade ones. ground them by hand. . promise!), 3/4 cups butter -melted, 1/3 cups sugar, 3 cups mini marshemellows, and 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Here’s how to make a s’mookie:
– preheat over to 400 degrees. Combine crumbs, butter, and sugar in a large bowl.
– in a separate bowl combine chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. set aside.
– drop a generous amount of the crumb mixture into the bottom of a prepared and greased muffin tin. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
– remove from oven and fill each tin with the marshmallow and chocolate chip mixture. sprinkle tops with remaining crumb mixture.
– bake at 400 degrees for an additional 10 minutes. cool completely before removing from muffin tin (and they WILL come out. mike didnt have faith. . . ).
They’re so so easy. And delicious. Thanks pinterest for helping us find this delicious recipe 🙂