My easter wish list is always simple. Candy. Really I’m a sugar fiend and throw some starburst jellybeans and chocolate bunnies my way and i’m happy. But Lexi has a totally different wish list this easter. Here’s what she’s hoping the easter bunny brings her:
1. Tiered Ruffle Dot Easter Basket Liner & Sabrina basket– This Easter basket is perfection for a little girl. Its ruffled, sweet, personalized, and something i’m sure the easter bunny will be filling with goodies for years to come.
2. Jellycat Bashful Bunny– We have this bunny in the medium size and “bunny” comes with us EVERYWHERE (its a good thing hes so cute). So lex wants the large one to keep in her crib- leaving “bunny” free to live in my diaper bag.
3. Brontorina– I’m a sucker for dinosaurs. And ballerinas. So when i saw this book combined both i knew it had to be a must-have for our ever-growing book collection.
4. Piggy Paint– Piggy paint is a must-have for any girl mom. Its all natural (safe as mud!), comes off quick, wont stain, adorable nail-polish for kids. Lex always has painted piggies, and i’m sure she’d love a few more colors to choose from.
5. Skip Hop Dunks and Boon Bubbles– Bath time is one of lex’s favorite times of the day. I wish I could have that much fun in the bath– we’re always on the lookout for fun new bath toys- and skip hop and boon never disappoint in the fun department.
6. Splendid Littles Boardwalk Active Set– Anything Splendid is a favorite in this house. . . Lex loves splendid- its adorable, soft, easy to move in, and holds up in the wash. This set is super cute, and something I want hanging in my closet (I want half of her clothes in my closet).
7. Green Toys Dump Truck– With the sand box completed and being used constantly this dump truck something that would get a LOT of use around here. And its pink- perfect for the park, sandbox, and beach.