It’s really no secret that I love my iPhone. Straight up love affair over here with all things iPhone. It’s just so handy, and always close by, meaning its become my go-to-camera. There are so many snazzy apps out there that help make my camera-phone pictures better. And help me share them with my family and friends- Here are my go-to-cant-live-without photo apps:
1. camera + – $0.99- This is the ONLY camera i use on my phone (except when i’m taking videos!). I can honestly say the pictures it takes vs the pictures the regular camera takes are WAY better. It allows you to chose the focus and exposure, stores everything in the app (which is handy when my camera roll decides it’s full), and has a built in timer.
2. PicTap Go– $1.99- Holy cow this app is the jackpot of all editing apps. I very very patiently waited for its release and it DID NOT DISAPPOINT. its seriously the holy-grail of filters- lets you add just a little or a lot, layers, and even memorizes your style to make it easy. It’s literally my favorite app, and i found myself ditching every-other-filter app for this one. But what do you expect from the ah-mazing people behind Totally Rad.
4. Linea– Free- This is a photo browsing app that lets you add pictures to “lines” and invite other people to see them. We have our whole family able to view pictures- meaning i dont have to text my mother every time lex does something “cute”- i just add it to linea and she can see it. You can save pictures to you phone from there, and its so pretty and streamlined. i add pictures from my desktop from my “big camera” and iphone pictures. It’s the prettiest and easiest way to share photos!! You can even order a book from them (which i havent tried yet- but i think a “summer” book is going to be in the works!). This thing definitely saves room on my phones camera roll (which i feel is ALWAYS full).
5. MPIX– free- I use MPIX as my photo lab (their non-pro lab is amazing too!)- so naturally i love to have them print my iphone pictures too. They make it insanely easy, come ridiculously fast, and are excellent quality!
6. Snapchat– free- When my friend channing first wanted me to use this all i could think was “this is exactly what high schoolers use to sext. i’m so not on board.” – and then i got it, and i LOVE IT. You take a picture, send it to your friends who also have snapchat, and they can view it for 5 seconds before the picture disappears. I always look weird, funny, not put-together, i draw on the pictures- but guess what. . . since it goes away it doesnt matter! people cant leave comments, its really just good old fashioned random fun.
7. Beautiful mess– $0.99- This app has taken the instagram world by storm. I cant scroll through my newsfeed anymore without seeing 10 pictures with writing and doodles on them from this bad boy. But the fonts are so pretty, the doodles are so cute, and its just fun to play around with pictures in here. I wish i had more to “write” on my pictures so i could use it more! I used to use Over for all my font needs (and they still do have more fonts)- but i find myself loving beautiful mess so much more!
Anything fun i’m missing out on out there?