I’m linking up with some adorable bloggers to bring you five on friday this week. Just five random things from this week. Ready-Set-Friday!
1. We went to a dodger game last night on a double date with one of our all-time favorite couples. Mike’s family has season tickets- that we dont use nearly often enough (especially considering the fact that they are AMAZING seats). And cotton candy was involved- yes I demolished an entire stick of cotton candy. We even got some action and almost caught a ball- Sara’s hand knocked it away from mikes face and straight into the hands of the dude in front of us. And she has the swollen fingers to prove it!
2. If your looking for some amazingly non-annoying kids music- look no further than Caspar babypants. I LOVE THIS MAN. His musical stylings get lex dancing and bopping, and don’t annoy me in the least. We have 2 albums and I fully plan to purchase more. He’s also in The Presidents of the United States of America- i LOVE rock-stars turned kids musicians! He just might be raffi 2.0.
3. Lexi’s BFF Fiona is getting a baby brother (and yes. these two travel via wagon sporting their sunnies often). Stephanie (one my all-time favorite mom friends) is the first one of our play group to be pregnant with number two! Her husband couldn’t make it to their doctors appointment (he was busy saving lives. How annoying)- so they did gender reveal cupcakes. And I was an integral part and got to call the bakery to deliver the gender news. We are SO excited for them to welcome a little boy this thanksgiving!
4. Molars ruined my week. Lex is not a sweet, quick, “didnt know she was getting teeth!” Teether. It’s slow, painful, and quite honestly whiny. And our week has been filled with whining. And molar-getting. And pink cupcakes. And pig-tails. The cupcakes are really the only things keeping us sane around here.
5. I’m a lululemon girl through and through. Every-single- piece-of work out gear I own is lulu. Until now. I fell in love with the color of these beyond yoga pants and had to give them a try. And I could live in them. Soft material, the perfect stretch, and really just the perfect pant- i may never take them off and I fully plan on getting them in every color (bring on the neon!).