I’ve always felt like my parents really did me a disservice having me in january. its far too close to christmas, its too cold to celebrate with a pool party, and i have to wait 11 months to celebrate anything super fun. shame on them right?
we definitely dont celebrate half-birthdays around here (although i’m seriously voting we start- who couldnt use more cake in their life?). . . but if we did here’s what would be on my wish list.
1. Kate Spade Seaport– My current watch is majorly showing its age. The gold rubbed off long ago- and in its place is a weird metal tinge. But its still highly functional so it has yet to be replaced. When it does get replaced- this kate spade timepiece is going to look darling on my wrist.
2. Banner Pendant– i LOVE these, and feel like they’re replacing the single initial necklaces. If I had my way I’d be sporting one saying “alexandria” on a daily basis. This one fits up to 12 letters- which is a miracle because lex’s name is so long its impossible to get things personalized with her full name.
3. Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment– I love anything and everything Fresh. Who doesnt? This is definitely something i could start rotating into my daily make-up routine. . . i swear by their regular lip treatment, add gloss and i’m 100% on board.
4. Rifle Paper Co iphone case– I kinda hoard and collect iphone cases. Who doesnt like to update the look of their phone consistently? It’s kinda like changing purses, needs to be done often. This is the case i currently have my eye on. Its cute, and uber protective (which every mama needs).
5. Athens Dress– I LOVE THIS DRESS. i have no where to wear it- but i swear i’d find an excuse to get all fancy if i had it. I cant really put my finger on it, but as soon as i spotted it i fell in love.
6. Chevron ipad folio– My ipad could definitely use a little upgrade in the case department. This one is perfect- navy, chevron, converts to a stand, and hits of teal on the inside? i need it in my life.
7. 35mm 1.4– I have been drooling over this lens for awhile now. . . but cant bring myself to make the switch from my beloved 50mm 1.2. I LOVE the 35mm, and feel like with lex getting older i need more of a “story-telling” lens to capture her everyday moments. I’m majorly swooning over this bad-boy, and all of the fun it could capture!