who doesnt love the sweet, sweet taste of graham crackers paired with melted chocolate & marshmellows? I swear if i could have s’mores for every meal i 100% would. Put them in mason jars and i fall even more truly, madly, deeply in love (and yes, i did just quote savage garden). These were seriously simple, quick, and definitely a delicious treat for a party, or to enjoy every single night for dinner.
– 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (i use the good old throw em in a ziplock bag and run em over with a rolling pin technique).
– 3/4 cups melted butter
– 1/3 cup sugar
– mini marshmellows
– chocolate chips
– mason jars (i used giant jars, which looking back made for a delicious tummy-ache. I’d highly suggest using normal sized ones for normal sized portions).
– pre-heat oven to 350
– mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter & sugar in a bowl
– place at bottom of mason jar
– layer chocolate chips & marshmellows on top
– sprinkle a little more graham cracker mixture on the top
– bake in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes (or until everything is nice n melty).
serve & impress all your friends.