1. I’m reading the hunger games… again. I’ve literally lost count of the number of times I’ve read them. But they get better every time. I can’t believe after five or so reads I still enjoy them as much as I do.
2. I started my Christmas shopping online this week. I try to pride myself on being organized this time of year- especially since we have five family birthdays between now and Christmas. Mike is notoriously awful at giving me any hint or suggestion as to what he wants- so I think this year he’ll be getting lululemon and jcrew clothes in my size.
3. Four years ago I dropped 50lbs and for the first time was happy with my body (we’re talking giddy with tricep power). Then I got pregnant, gained 60lbs and have been wallowing in cupcakes ever since. Well- the cupcake jig is up and I finally feel motivated to DO something. Bring on the protein bars, 80oz of water a day, and 6 gym sessions a week. If you need me I’ll be peeing 80oz of water out in the gym bathroom while averting my eyes from naked old ladies.
4. A war has been raging in our house the past few weeks. A mommy-battle-extreme. Lex seems to only be happy when attached to my side- or when it’s just the two of us hanging out-or when shes wearing a tutu. Enter sad daddy face. She has finally seemed to turn the corner and doesn’t scream quite as loudly when I leave. . . For just two days. Clearly we’re not out of the woods yet.
5. I’m fully obsessed with all the desktop wallpapers from super paper. But the one that’s on every single one of my computer screens is this one. It’s just so perfectly perfect and makes me smile every time i turn my computer on.