With Thanksgiving over it’s time to get down n dirty with the Christmas season. This year I’m so excited for a variety of reasons- lex is older and is understanding more of what holidays are about- we get to see the WHOLE FAMILY. Special things happen. A tree takes up residence in our living room. Our house gets pretty lights on it. And we get to wrap and give all our friends presents. I think the little lady will be extra excited when she see’s what’s in store for her under the tree this season.
1. The Step2 Welcome Home Playhouse. We are blessed to have a ton of room outside- we have a backyard, courtyard, and gated front yard. Meaning we have lots and lots of space to play. Enter in the necessity of a sweet playhouse. And it has baywindows. #ballertoddler.
2. Artists Portraits Easel. I’m excited for this one for sure. We do a LOT of painting. Getting it up off the floor and onto a fancy easel means a lot more masterpieces are going to be created in this house. I’m also insanely excited for her to open the PBK craft jar that’s filled with lots of crafty goodies.
3. Animal Parade A to Z Puzzle. We’re way into puzzles recently. And i swear lex can do the ones we have blindfold with her hands tied behind her back. So she’s getting a small array of puzzles- including this animal puzzle that’s sure to stump her for years to come.
4. Whitney play vanity (and lots of dress up clothes!). I think this ones going to be a HUGE HUGE hit under the tree. A vanity with mirrors and space to hang all her tutus, gowns, and shoes? It’s going to blow her mind.
5. Space Ranger Buzz Lightyearand bitty baby. Our toy story DVD gets quite a workout. Lex LOVES toy story (i cant blame her. its pretty awesome). She can’t get enough of all the characters- and even just SEEING a picture of buzz makes her face light up. He’s sure to go perfectly with the baby she’s been eying in the american girl catalog for months. She flips through the whole catalog just to see the bitty baby section and then points to everything she likes saying “baby! baby! baby!”. I’m sure they’ll nestle perfectly together in her baby doll cradle.