hello erin »

F I V E on friday.

HAPPY HEART DAY! My hunky husband and i have BIG plans for tonight. It definitely involves a bottle of wine and a house of cards marathon. #partyanimals.

Brought to you by the lovely ladies behind: The Good Life. A. Liz Adventures. Carolina Charm. & Hello! Happiness.

We’re totes #teamteddy over here. Teddy is a sweet babe who has menkes. . . read more about his story and why we’re linking up here.

team teddy

Dare i say we might have a fully functioning and fun bathroom in the next week? I feel like its been a long time coming- but we’re slowly starting to get stuff put in there- now we just need things like oh, a shower door, new windows, and all the plumbing set up. For now i’m really enjoying the fact that our bathroom has the softest & prettiest light. . . and hoping i can use this tub ASAP.

IMG_2361

We had like the best day ever on tuesday with four of lex’s BFF’s at the natural history museum. It was our first time, and it was AWESOME. the kids ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran. And had so much fun. Lex has been begging to chase waika, asher, madeline, and fiona ever since. This is totally a place i can see us frequenting often.

IMG_2373

Lex’s current fav song is “five little monkeys”. She sings it while jumping on her bed. And when i tell her someone’s at the doctor she asks if its because they bumped their head. For the record we totally don’t condone jumping on the bed. . . but homegirl hasn’t mastered jumping yet. So its really just technically “heavy bouncing”.

IMG_2154

lex and i went into lululemon this week to find this uber-cute dress/hoodie amazing thing i spotted my friend kelley wearing. . . i failed on that mission but had a MAJOR score when i found my favorite pants that lulu stopped carrying in my size ON THE SALE RACK. big time lulu score! that my friends is what dreams are made of.

IMG_7048

Send Usa message ShareOn Facebook Tweetto twitter Pin topinterest EmailSubscribe
  • February 14, 2014 - 4:13 am

Sara - Yep, that tub is beyond amazing!!! You can totally come supervise my bathroom remodel. Love the heavy bouncing! Lex just looks so darn happy!! And hello new adventure/activity/museum!!

• February 14, 2014 - 5:37 am

Courtney B - I am loooooving Lex’s outfit on her bed picture! Now I’m wishing it was spring/summer so that we can wear cute, bright little outfits! (look at me, wishing time away even though it breaks my heart, HA HA.)
    Still can’t wait to see pictures of your bathroom when it’s finished!

• February 14, 2014 - 6:00 am

julie - Love that little monkey jumping on the bed! We are fully doing the heavy bouncing on the bed at our house too!

• February 14, 2014 - 6:10 am

EHayes - Hysterical, A hasn’t quite mastered the jump yet either. Cracks me up when she tries. Love that you are so close to all the awesome museums and aquariums. Can’t wait for better weather she we can get out and about, seeing Lex play makes my cabin fever skyrocket!

• February 14, 2014 - 6:54 am

Kristin - I love Lulu! I love that tub! I love Lex! And I love you! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• February 14, 2014 - 7:19 am

Jess - Party animals on the couch is where it’s at tonight…we will be doing the same thing!! I cannot wait to see the bathroom…would it be weird if I asked if I could use that tub, too?? Haha!! Happy Valentine’s Day, friend!!

• February 14, 2014 - 7:35 am

Chrissy - Love that tub! It’s so beautiful! You need to post a house tour and add in the new bathroom when it’s finished. 🙂

• February 14, 2014 - 7:56 am

Courtney Wilson - Love your #TeamTeddy pic. Also, I think a million people will now be drooling over your tub!:)

• February 14, 2014 - 8:28 am

Courtney - Yeah. To echo everyone else. THAT TUB. Also, you are the cutest. I mean, really. Why can’t I look that cute in my workout clothes? 😉

• February 14, 2014 - 10:13 am

Courtney - Love, love claw footed tubs. Love. So pretty!

And, I like the differentiation between jumping and heavy bouncing…made me laugh =)

Random aside, you sure do have a lot of ‘Courtney’ comments!

Happy V-day, party animals.

• February 14, 2014 - 1:31 pm

Jess - Her little top knot is the cutest thing EVER! I need to send you a leather bow or 2 to for her..:they look freaking adorable with top knots! Oh, and your tub is FABULOUS. I would live in that thing if it were in my house! Can’t wait to see your finished bathroom!

• February 14, 2014 - 10:40 pm

Mayumi - Love your Friday, hon. Happy sweethearts day, because you sure are one.

• February 15, 2014 - 8:19 am

Courtney Patterson - The tub is beyond killer fabulous! How creepy is it that I found myself starring at it day dreaming of a nice hot bubble bath? I can’t wait to see your bathroom remodel finish! Have a great weekend and XOXO!

• February 17, 2014 - 7:00 pm

Katie - Stopping over from the link-up! Loving your new tub…to die for! And your little L is just adorable – my guy Cruz has taken to jumping on the bed and singing songs too – it’s pretty dang cute! Hope you have a great week!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *