A certain someone is celebrating their second birthday today. . . and at the risk of sounding like every parent and grandparent there every was- the past two years have FLOWN by. I don’t even know where to start on this little lady.
* i love the way she never ever ever stops talking or telling stories. like ever.
* i love that her favorite foods are pasta and cake balls.
* i love that she loves baking. . . but will never eat what we bake.
* i love that princesses and tutus are officially a part of everyday life.
* i love that she loves the outdoors and isn’t afraid of the ocean.
* i love her independent spirit. . . but that she still has a need for cuddles.
* i love how she turns into a “blue sparkly mermaid” every night at bath time.
* i love how easy it is to make her giggle.
* i love that she has a lot of really good hair days.
* i love that she feels the need to wave and yell “hello!!!!” at every. single. person. in the grocery store.
* i love her love of rain boots, cowboy boots, and sparkly ballet shoes.
* i love how much she loves tucker, reagan, and now sasha.
* i love her mean kitty impression.
* i love each and every day we get to spend together. . . and i’ll never ever grow tired of seeing her smile.