as an official two year old lex’s tastes in toys have totally matured- ok not really, but she happened to get a ton of cool stuff for her birthday and i figured i’d share what she’s been digging these days.
* calico critters– these small felt animals are way cute. and totally old school. lex is straight up obsessed with these critters. for her birthday she scored a house, a car, furniture, and lots of adorable little critters to fuel her calico critter obsession.
* “ariel!”, “punzel!”. . . lex is a dress up fiend. she loves herself a good princess dress, tiara, and heels. needless to say when she unwrapped dresses that allow her to look like her fav princesses she was over the moon.
* balance bike. as a parent i’m most excited for this bad boy, and as a toddler so is lex. every time we pass the bike helmets in target she’s begging for her very own bike to ride. well babe. . . dreams really do come true.
* ballet essentials. like fancy gold sparkley ballet slippers, a new ballet backpack, and new outfits are what lex’s dreams are made of. Ballet should probably be 7x a week.
* lex was bowled over when we opened this hello kitty bowling set. although she doesn’t exactly have the hang of it yet. . . right now she definitely throws the ball over the pins and runs through em.
* mean kitty. lex does a mean kitty impression complete with claws and hissing. its hilarious, and getting her a grumpy kitty (more affectionately known as “mean kitty” in our house) was a home total home run.
* thankfully she scored a few new fav books so we can switch things up at bedtime. Gossie a book about a gosling who wears her red rain boots everywhere. . totes lex. not that tutu is about a girl who wears her tutu everywhere. . . again totes lex. home sweet home is a book where an owl flies over the farm, river, mountains and encounters all sorts of fun animals.