hello erin »

step off and step in.

Photography For Moms (1)

Today i have the honor of guest posting on sara’s blog running from the law. . . just a few helpful tips about how to capture those awesome shots of your kids while remembering the golden rule(s). . . get IN the picture & put the camera down and get IN on the fun!

IMG_0731

Send Usa message ShareOn Facebook Tweetto twitter Pin topinterest EmailSubscribe
  • March 20, 2014 - 6:10 am

Anonymous - Yay!!!! LOVE your post and love lex’s polka dot bikini!

• March 20, 2014 - 6:10 am

julie - That anonymous comment was me….oops!

• March 20, 2014 - 10:38 am

Colleen - Yay, can’t wait to read this! Heading over!

• March 20, 2014 - 11:19 am

chrissy - Loved the post. I know you have mentioned you take lots of photos with your phone. Which apps do you use a lot for better photos?

• March 20, 2014 - 3:04 pm

Laura - Newest follower from Sarah’s blog! Love anyone that can help me with my photographs and yours are too lovely to not want to see on the daily! I am welcoming a little girl in August and excited to follow you along. Now to go stalk you on Instagram…

• March 20, 2014 - 7:46 pm

karra - I’m justtttt getting into photography, I’m hoping after the move to make it a business. LOVED the guest post, perfect advise 🙂

• March 20, 2014 - 7:53 pm

Courtney - ohmygosh what a cute bathing suit! Aria needs a new one.

• March 20, 2014 - 8:02 pm

Courtney B - LOVED your post!! I have a DSLR but I have no clue how to use it out of auto. I KNOW! I’m horrible! I meant to learn how to use it in manual mode before I had Mia, which obviously didn’t happen. And now I’m just plain too lazy to figure it out myself. I should probably take a class.

• March 20, 2014 - 8:52 pm

Elizabeth - sort of irrelevant to the subject you are writing about (though after i write this, i intend on heading over to sara’s blog to check out your post!) but i am INSANELY jealous of how amazing and fun your backyard looks! i would kill to have a backyard with all those fun toys in it for Mason!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *